- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
Error Saving for new custom fields
9 years 10 months ago #255090
by babaei
Error Saving for new custom fields was created by babaei
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
Hello
After updating hikashop I have a problem with new custom fields.
When i add a new custom field and press save I see this error:
Error
Error Saving
and when I go back to custom field list custom field is created. But when i open this new custom field Label and Column name gone and I cant edit it.
Here is a link of custom field with 0 ID :
/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=field&task=edit&cid[]=0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
Hello
After updating hikashop I have a problem with new custom fields.
When i add a new custom field and press save I see this error:
Error
Error Saving
and when I go back to custom field list custom field is created. But when i open this new custom field Label and Column name gone and I cant edit it.
Here is a link of custom field with 0 ID :
/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=field&task=edit&cid[]=0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255095
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error Saving for new custom fields
Hi,
Please click on the "check database" button of the HikaShop configuration and then try again.
Please click on the "check database" button of the HikaShop configuration and then try again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: babaei
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255118
by babaei
Replied by babaei on topic Error Saving for new custom fields
Hi
I did it, but the error not fixed.
What can i do?
I did it, but the error not fixed.
What can i do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255156
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error Saving for new custom fields
Hi,
Please provide a link to the website a backend access and a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can have a look at the problem:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please provide a link to the website a backend access and a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can have a look at the problem:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255205
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error Saving for new custom fields
Hi,
From what I can see the auto increment has been removed from the hikashop_field table in your database.
This can't happen during an update so I can only think that someone removed that on your end.
You need to edit the structure of the hikashop_field table in your database, and edit the field_id column and add the auto increment option:
stackoverflow.com/a/18942684/6390007
From what I can see the auto increment has been removed from the hikashop_field table in your database.
This can't happen during an update so I can only think that someone removed that on your end.
You need to edit the structure of the hikashop_field table in your database, and edit the field_id column and add the auto increment option:
stackoverflow.com/a/18942684/6390007
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258735
by babaei
Replied by babaei on topic Error Saving for new custom fields
Hello
When I check A_I for field_id , I see this error:
Query error: #1075 - Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key
When I check A_I for field_id , I see this error:
Query error: #1075 - Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258738
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error Saving for new custom fields
Hi,
So that would mean that the field_id column is not the primary key of the table while it should. Please change that first.
So that would mean that the field_id column is not the primary key of the table while it should. Please change that first.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds