- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 2
[Solved] Filter error after updating Hikashop
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #256019
by jplongo
[Solved] Filter error after updating Hikashop was created by jplongo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 10.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined variable: currencies in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2059
Notice: Undefined variable: crurency_id in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2059
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2059
Notice: Undefined variable: currencies in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2074
Notice: Undefined variable: crurency_id in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2074
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2074
Hi,
After a quick update of Hikashop, I got this error on my filter page.
Plus if I search something, display it and try to search another item when I am in the article view, I got this errors :
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/module.php on line 207
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on null in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/module.php on line 207
Any idea about the problem ?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 10.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined variable: currencies in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2059
Notice: Undefined variable: crurency_id in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2059
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2059
Notice: Undefined variable: currencies in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2074
Notice: Undefined variable: crurency_id in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2074
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2074
Hi,
After a quick update of Hikashop, I got this error on my filter page.
Plus if I search something, display it and try to search another item when I am in the article view, I got this errors :
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/module.php on line 207
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on null in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/module.php on line 207
Any idea about the problem ?
Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by jplongo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256092
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filter error after updating Hikashop
Hi,
1. For the notices relative to the filter.php file, we've published a new build of the latest version which contains a fix for that.
2. For the module.php fatal error, I'm not able to reproduce and I don't see any get() function call on the line 207 of that file on our end.
Could you edit that file and provide a few lines before/after that line and provide the content of the exact line, so that we can see what you have ?
1. For the notices relative to the filter.php file, we've published a new build of the latest version which contains a fix for that.
2. For the module.php fatal error, I'm not able to reproduce and I don't see any get() function call on the line 207 of that file on our end.
Could you edit that file and provide a few lines before/after that line and provide the content of the exact line, so that we can see what you have ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256098
by jplongo
Replied by jplongo on topic Filter error after updating Hikashop
Ok my update was over. So I've just purchase 1 year of support and update to 2.6.4.
But I keep the same filter.php errors. Juste number of line change !
Notice: Undefined variable: currencies in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2091
Notice: Undefined variable: crurency_id in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2091
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2091
Notice: Undefined variable: currencies in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2106
Notice: Undefined variable: crurency_id in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2106
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2106
But I keep the same filter.php errors. Juste number of line change !
Notice: Undefined variable: currencies in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2091
Notice: Undefined variable: crurency_id in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2091
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2091
Notice: Undefined variable: currencies in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2106
Notice: Undefined variable: crurency_id in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2106
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cc/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 2106
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256099
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filter error after updating Hikashop
Hi,
Try again. I've added another patch for these.
Try again. I've added another patch for these.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256129
by jplongo
Replied by jplongo on topic [SOLVED] Filter error after updating Hikashop
Yes that it's, problem solved
.
Plus the 2d php error seems to be out too.
Many thanks for support ^^
Plus the 2d php error seems to be out too.
Many thanks for support ^^
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds