- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 2
[Solved] Search box can't find items when in product details
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #256132
by jplongo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 10.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No errors
Hi,
I've just updated from 2.6.4 and when I'm in a product view and start to search something, search redirect me on a blank page.
I precise that search box and filters works like a charm when all items are displayed.
But not in a product view.
Any idea about this issue ?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 10.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No errors
Hi,
I've just updated from 2.6.4 and when I'm in a product view and start to search something, search redirect me on a blank page.
I precise that search box and filters works like a charm when all items are displayed.
But not in a product view.
Any idea about this issue ?
Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by jplongo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256143
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Search box can't find items when in product details
Hi,
I am sorry but we do not have any idea of what that "search box" is.
A link to your product page will help us to know more about it and about the link you are redirected to.
Regards,
I am sorry but we do not have any idea of what that "search box" is.
A link to your product page will help us to know more about it and about the link you are redirected to.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256290
by jplongo
Replied by jplongo on topic Search box can't find items when in product details
Hi,
Sorry for the late answer.
My website was not in prod plus OVH server has crashed
.
So now my website is online and if you go at:
chanson-contemporaine.com/catalogue
And you search something like "Ami" in search field, module return all product with this word. So here it's ok.
But if you go into a product view, and you try to search something, nothing happened, and you are redirected to a blank page.
Before 2.6.4 update, I got a php error, but now just a blank page.
I give you search box for example but I have this issue with all my filter fields.
Any idea ?
Thanks ^^
Sorry for the late answer.
My website was not in prod plus OVH server has crashed
.So now my website is online and if you go at:
chanson-contemporaine.com/catalogue
And you search something like "Ami" in search field, module return all product with this word. So here it's ok.
But if you go into a product view, and you try to search something, nothing happened, and you are redirected to a blank page.
Before 2.6.4 update, I got a php error, but now just a blank page.
I give you search box for example but I have this issue with all my filter fields.
Any idea ?
Thanks ^^
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256303
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Search box can't find items when in product details
Hi,
I don't see a blank page when I do that. Here is the page I see:
take.ms/xUhZn
That's because in the menu item id setting of your filter module, you're supposed to enter the id of a products listing menu item like your "catalogue" menu item. Do that and you should also see properly results when using the filter.
I don't see a blank page when I do that. Here is the page I see:
take.ms/xUhZn
That's because in the menu item id setting of your filter module, you're supposed to enter the id of a products listing menu item like your "catalogue" menu item. Do that and you should also see properly results when using the filter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jplongo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256360
by jplongo
Replied by jplongo on topic Search box can't find items when in product details
Wouhouh that work. Everything is working now.
Many thanks
Just a little last question: On my shop page, I want to display 40 elements by default. So I've set display element to 40 in hikashop display settings. But when I'm going on that page I always have 20 elements. Here is the link :
chanson-contemporaine.com/boutique
Any idea ? Thanks ^^
Many thanks
Just a little last question: On my shop page, I want to display 40 elements by default. So I've set display element to 40 in hikashop display settings. But when I'm going on that page I always have 20 elements. Here is the link :
chanson-contemporaine.com/boutique
Any idea ? Thanks ^^
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256380
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Search box can't find items when in product details
Hi,
It's probably that you're not looking at the correct settings.
Edit your menu item "boutique" via the Joomla menu manager, and check on the number of columns and rows under the "products options" tab: Total elements per page = number of columns * number of rows
It's probably that you're not looking at the correct settings.
Edit your menu item "boutique" via the Joomla menu manager, and check on the number of columns and rows under the "products options" tab: Total elements per page = number of columns * number of rows
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256459
by jplongo
Replied by jplongo on topic Search box can't find items when in product details
Yes that it's.
From last update this weekend, I have not seen this new display options.
So now everything is working on my website.
Many thanks for your fast and efficiency support.
^^
From last update this weekend, I have not seen this new display options.
So now everything is working on my website.
Many thanks for your fast and efficiency support.
^^
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds