- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with prices when I export database
9 years 9 months ago #258818
by rober1903
Problem with prices when I export database was created by rober1903
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I have a problem, when I export the database, the prices do not come out correctly. I can see the conventional signs yes but prices i don´t see. What am I doing wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I have a problem, when I export the database, the prices do not come out correctly. I can see the conventional signs yes but prices i don´t see. What am I doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258820
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with prices when I export database
Hi,
I don't understand what you mean.
Could you provide a copy of the CSV you get and a screenshot of the issue so that we could have a look ?
I don't understand what you mean.
Could you provide a copy of the CSV you get and a screenshot of the issue so that we could have a look ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258892
by rober1903
Replied by rober1903 on topic Problem with prices when I export database
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #258893
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with prices when I export database
Hi,
Here is what I get:
take.ms/AvFWu
It looks strange but not necessarily wrong. It depends on how you configured your currency. Could you do a screenshot of the settings in your currency under the menu System>Currencies ?
Here is what I get:
take.ms/AvFWu
It looks strange but not necessarily wrong. It depends on how you configured your currency. Could you do a screenshot of the settings in your currency under the menu System>Currencies ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #258984
by rober1903
Replied by rober1903 on topic Problem with prices when I export database
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #258985
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with prices when I export database
Hi,
Can you go in the menu System>currencies, edit the EUR currency and do a screenshot of that page of settings please ?
Can you go in the menu System>currencies, edit the EUR currency and do a screenshot of that page of settings please ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259039
by rober1903
Replied by rober1903 on topic Problem with prices when I export database
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259045
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with prices when I export database
Hi,
Can you go in the menu " System > currencies", edit the EUR currency and do a screenshot of that page of settings please ?
Regards,
Can you go in the menu " System > currencies", edit the EUR currency and do a screenshot of that page of settings please ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259085
by rober1903
Replied by rober1903 on topic Problem with prices when I export database
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259126
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with prices when I export database
Hi,
Great.
I'm however not about to reproduce the problem.
Could you provide also a screenshot of the settings of one product with the issue and a link to the product page so that we could better be able to reproduce the issue ?
Great.
I'm however not about to reproduce the problem.
Could you provide also a screenshot of the settings of one product with the issue and a link to the product page so that we could better be able to reproduce the issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259132
by rober1903
Replied by rober1903 on topic Problem with prices when I export database
The problem is when you export the database. I don´t show me the conventional signs. The price is not the one that corresponds.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259133
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with prices when I export database
Hi,
Okay.
But, we need a screenshot of the settings of one product with the issue.
And we also need a link to the product page.
Thanks to that, we would better be able to understand and reproduce the issue.
Regards,
Okay.
But, we need a screenshot of the settings of one product with the issue.
And we also need a link to the product page.
Thanks to that, we would better be able to understand and reproduce the issue.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds