- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
How to switch off Recently Viewed items
9 years 9 months ago #258842
by ahen
How to switch off Recently Viewed items was created by ahen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 50.1.0
Hi, I would like to remove the Recently Viewed items from the bottom of my Products page, I've think I've looked everywhere, and I can't see how to do this, could you please help?
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 50.1.0
Hi, I would like to remove the Recently Viewed items from the bottom of my Products page, I've think I've looked everywhere, and I can't see how to do this, could you please help?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 9 months ago #258850
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to switch off Recently Viewed items
Hello,
The solution will be to directly un-publish your module from the "Modules under the product page" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display".
The solution will be to directly un-publish your module from the "Modules under the product page" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #258946
by ahen
Replied by ahen on topic How to switch off Recently Viewed items
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I have looked for "Modules under the product page" in the area you suggest and cannot see that - I have included two screen shots of my install for the complete menu for "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #258974
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to switch off Recently Viewed items
Hi,
That setting is actually located in the "Products" section under the main tab until HikaShop 2.6.4.
With the 3.0.0, the setting will be moved to the "Products options" section under the display tab.
That setting is actually located in the "Products" section under the main tab until HikaShop 2.6.4.
With the 3.0.0, the setting will be moved to the "Products options" section under the display tab.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259216
by ahen
Replied by ahen on topic How to switch off Recently Viewed items
Hi, sorry for my ignorance, I have looked under the Product section of the main tab (i.e. Products, Products) and all I see is a list of my products for sale. There is the Explorer on the left with root, product category and brand, but I can't see anywhere else that I should click to adjust the Recently Viewed. Could you please explain a further with exact instructions on what I should click? Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259237
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to switch off Recently Viewed items
Hi,
I'm talking about the Products section under the Main tab of the HikaShop configuration, not the products listing where you have the categories explorer on the left.
See a screenshot:
take.ms/Hr5Gu
I'm talking about the Products section under the Main tab of the HikaShop configuration, not the products listing where you have the categories explorer on the left.
See a screenshot:
take.ms/Hr5Gu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds