- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Switch back to 2.6.4
9 years 9 months ago #258881
by TTOF
Switch back to 2.6.4 was created by TTOF
I install by mistake the last version of HS business, which makes problem with my website that I can solve for the moment. Can I install back the last version or it will make it worse ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258887
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Switch back to 2.6.4
Hi,
You can install back the previous version. It won't be a problem.
You can install back the previous version. It won't be a problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258914
by TTOF
Replied by TTOF on topic Switch back to 2.6.4
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds