- Posts: 281
- Thank you received: 3
reset the number of invoice
9 years 8 months ago #259310
by francota
reset the number of invoice was created by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
Hello
I need to reset the number of invoice before put online the website.
Can you tell me how to do please
Thanks
Frank
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
Hello
I need to reset the number of invoice before put online the website.
Can you tell me how to do please
Thanks
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259324
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic reset the number of invoice
Hi,
Please before posting a question, just do a little search in our forum or using a search engine.
Thanks to a simple search you will find a lot of other thread with the same keywords :
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/76306-so...-database.html#79660
www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...d-of-the-orders.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/886526-r...-invoice-number.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/48716-re...invoice-numbers.html
Regards,
Please before posting a question, just do a little search in our forum or using a search engine.
Thanks to a simple search you will find a lot of other thread with the same keywords :
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/76306-so...-database.html#79660
www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...d-of-the-orders.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/886526-r...-invoice-number.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/48716-re...invoice-numbers.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259350
by francota
Replied by francota on topic reset the number of invoice
To be honest I did already the search and following the old topic I did wrong couse I deleted instead of truncate.
Now you suggest me the same topic so I did the truncate and it works well
Sorry and thanks
Frank
Now you suggest me the same topic so I did the truncate and it works well
Sorry and thanks
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260029
by francota
Replied by francota on topic reset the number of invoice
Hello other question about a single ordert test
About the invoices, If I do a test order and it is order number and invoice number is 7, when I delete it the number of the next order and invoice will be 8, but it is important that the number of next order and invioce were 7 again.
How can I do that?? By dbase or can I do by back-end?
Other question, Can I make difference between order number and invoice number?
Example:
Order number is 8
Invoice number A8
How can I do that, I tryed to add the A before {order_id} but with no results
Thanks
FRank
About the invoices, If I do a test order and it is order number and invoice number is 7, when I delete it the number of the next order and invoice will be 8, but it is important that the number of next order and invioce were 7 again.
How can I do that?? By dbase or can I do by back-end?
Other question, Can I make difference between order number and invoice number?
Example:
Order number is 8
Invoice number A8
How can I do that, I tryed to add the A before {order_id} but with no results
Thanks
FRank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260030
by francota
Replied by francota on topic reset the number of invoice
about the second question for number invoice different from number order, I try to use this format:
Formato Numero Ordine: {automatic_code}
Formato numero fattura: A{id}
But same, in the invoice the number is the same of the order
THanks
Frank
Formato Numero Ordine: {automatic_code}
Formato numero fattura: A{id}
But same, in the invoice the number is the same of the order
THanks
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260036
by francota
Replied by francota on topic reset the number of invoice
ok I FOund the solution for everything.
The problem was That I didn't set the Invoice order statuses.
Thanks
Frank
The problem was That I didn't set the Invoice order statuses.
Thanks
Frank
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds