Skip to main content

Buying newest version -> Updating is cheaper?

More
9 years 8 months ago #259539 by anypc
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5

Hi there, I have Hikashop installed on several websites I developed, and for my own site I want to update the version.
It expired @ december 2015.

Now, when I see the list where i can renew the subscription, I can renew for my own site Business for €99,90.
But...
When I scroll down, I can renew the essential to business for €49,95??? That doesn't seem very fair..

Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl

Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #259542 by Jerome
Hi,

The renewal is no more possible if the license expired more than 3 months.

And please note that you can't upgrade HikaShop essential to HikaShop Business if the license as expired.
The upgrade product is there for people who bought HikaShop Essential and realized that they need features of the Business edition. For the same final price (because they already bought HikaShop essential) they can have the Business version.

There is nothing unfair and in all cases, if the license has expired, the renewal (or the upgrade) is no more possible.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #259555 by anypc
Hi Jerome,
Thanx for your quick reply.

I still get the option to upgrade essentials (see attachment)
That's why it looks weird..

Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl

Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #259585 by nicolas
Hi,

That's indeed not correct.
Thanks for your feedback. I've added a patch to the website. It should display properly now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum