- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Problems with display featured product After Update
9 years 8 months ago #260080
by ricardo
Problems with display featured product After Update was created by ricardo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.concret.it/
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Nothing
Hi, I've a problem with a featured module. Before Update from hika 2.6 to 3.0 the module was configurated to show 4 product's columns. After Update this show only one column. I've tried some setup but I can't solve...
Thanks a lot,
Ricardo.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Nothing
Hi, I've a problem with a featured module. Before Update from hika 2.6 to 3.0 the module was configurated to show 4 product's columns. After Update this show only one column. I've tried some setup but I can't solve...
Thanks a lot,
Ricardo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #260085
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Problems with display featured product After Update
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260157
by ricardo
Replied by ricardo on topic [Solved] Problems with display featured product After Update
Hi Philip,
thank you, the problem is solved!
thank you, the problem is solved!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds