- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot get demo like effect using JSN Glass or JSN Force on hover on product or
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #260858
by omkar123
Cannot get demo like effect using JSN Glass or JSN Force on hover on product or was created by omkar123
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I am on hika shop business version. I am using JSN Glass and JSN Force.
I want to achieve demo like hove effect on category or product image, but I am not getting hover effect.
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I am on hika shop business version. I am using JSN Glass and JSN Force.
I want to achieve demo like hove effect on category or product image, but I am not getting hover effect.
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by omkar123.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260866
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot get demo like effect using JSN Glass or JSN Force on hover on product or
Hi,
That's an effect generated by the template. I would recommend you to contact the support of JSN in order to check with them what needs to be done.You'll probably want to give them a link to the page with the problem so that they can take a look at it.
That's an effect generated by the template. I would recommend you to contact the support of JSN in order to check with them what needs to be done.You'll probably want to give them a link to the page with the problem so that they can take a look at it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260921
by omkar123
Replied by omkar123 on topic Cannot get demo like effect using JSN Glass or JSN Force on hover on product or
I feel their is some issue with hikashop css as I have followed the steps they told.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260924
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot get demo like effect using JSN Glass or JSN Force on hover on product or
Even if that was the case, without a link to the page with the issue, I wouldn't be able to say anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds