- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Email Notifying vendor of new order
9 years 8 months ago #260877
by jcporter
Email Notifying vendor of new order was created by jcporter
Hi,
I'm have a problem modifying the email sent to the vendors when a new order comes in. I have been able to modify emails to the customer and administrator, but not to the vendor. I believe the email is generated by the HTML code at Order Status Notification, because when I change the sender information - it does show up on the email to the vendor. However, when I change any of the html code, I do not see it reflected in the email. It's as though the html is located somewhere else. I'm continuing to look for it, but it's frustrating, so I must be missing something.
Many thanks,
Jim Porter
I'm have a problem modifying the email sent to the vendors when a new order comes in. I have been able to modify emails to the customer and administrator, but not to the vendor. I believe the email is generated by the HTML code at Order Status Notification, because when I change the sender information - it does show up on the email to the vendor. However, when I change any of the html code, I do not see it reflected in the email. It's as though the html is located somewhere else. I'm continuing to look for it, but it's frustrating, so I must be missing something.
Many thanks,
Jim Porter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260885
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Email Notifying vendor of new order
Hi,
If you're talking about HikaMarket vendor emails ; you need to edit the HikaMarket order status notifcation email for vendors.
More than that, if you have question about HikaMarket, you have to use the dedicated section in that forum and not the HikaShop "install & update" section.
Regards,
If you're talking about HikaMarket vendor emails ; you need to edit the HikaMarket order status notifcation email for vendors.
More than that, if you have question about HikaMarket, you have to use the dedicated section in that forum and not the HikaShop "install & update" section.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds