- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
upgrade
9 years 7 months ago #261484
by biggiu
-- HikaShop version -- : free
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozilla firefox
Hello
I created an e-commerce website, using the free version of hikashop.
Now I have purchased the HIKASHOP version ESSENTIAL.
Please, you indicated to me the correct procedure to replace the free version with the one purchased?
If I make this upgrade, I lose my current setup?
Thanks for your cooperation.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozilla firefox
Hello
I created an e-commerce website, using the free version of hikashop.
Now I have purchased the HIKASHOP version ESSENTIAL.
Please, you indicated to me the correct procedure to replace the free version with the one purchased?
If I make this upgrade, I lose my current setup?
Thanks for your cooperation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261500
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hi,
Please read the third point of our FAQ
(and you can check the seventh point for your second question)
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html
Regards,
Please read the third point of our FAQ
(and you can check the seventh point for your second question)
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds