- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Problem after update to business version
- tvojefarma
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 7 months ago #262213
by tvojefarma
Problem after update to business version was created by tvojefarma
Hi all,
I have problem with text showing:
tvojefarma.cz/index.php/e-shop/product/2...kovy-seci-stroj-kt-1
After update I have this problem with text. I normally fill description in hikashop administration page but the text is not showing. The borders are in front of the text.
Cloud you please help me?
Thx a lot, Lukas
I have problem with text showing:
tvojefarma.cz/index.php/e-shop/product/2...kovy-seci-stroj-kt-1
After update I have this problem with text. I normally fill description in hikashop administration page but the text is not showing. The borders are in front of the text.
Cloud you please help me?
Thx a lot, Lukas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262240
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem after update to business version
Hi,
Please do not spam our forum or our "contact us" form with multiple identical messages.
You posted 5 times for same message in our forum and you also sent it by email.
More you will post your message and more time it will take for us to reply you ; and it could also reach to a "ban".
Thank you for your understanding.
Do you have a view override for your product page ?
Which product layout are you using ?
It looks like you have a "hk-row" instead of a "hk-row-fluid" in your product page ; but I don't understand on which product page layout you're based because you should not have it.
Because of that, there is a margin on a container and that's why a part of the content is "hidden".
Otherwise, you can simply force the margin for the containter
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
Please do not spam our forum or our "contact us" form with multiple identical messages.
You posted 5 times for same message in our forum and you also sent it by email.
More you will post your message and more time it will take for us to reply you ; and it could also reach to a "ban".
Thank you for your understanding.
Do you have a view override for your product page ?
Which product layout are you using ?
It looks like you have a "hk-row" instead of a "hk-row-fluid" in your product page ; but I don't understand on which product page layout you're based because you should not have it.
Because of that, there is a margin on a container and that's why a part of the content is "hidden".
Otherwise, you can simply force the margin for the containter
Code:
.hk-row{ margin: 0 !important; }
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tvojefarma
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tvojefarma
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 7 months ago #262290
by tvojefarma
Replied by tvojefarma on topic Problem after update to business version
Hi Jerome,
really sorry for multiple identical messages.
Here is the view on product page:
tvojefarma.cz/index.php/e-shop/product/2...kovy-seci-stroj-kt-1
But the bug is for all products in e-shop. tvojefarma.cz/index.php/e-shop/product/2197-rucni-kultivator
I´m using default product layout see in attachment. I really only update hikashop from starter to business version.
thanks for you support.
Lukas
really sorry for multiple identical messages.
Here is the view on product page:
tvojefarma.cz/index.php/e-shop/product/2...kovy-seci-stroj-kt-1
But the bug is for all products in e-shop. tvojefarma.cz/index.php/e-shop/product/2197-rucni-kultivator
I´m using default product layout see in attachment. I really only update hikashop from starter to business version.
thanks for you support.
Lukas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds