- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with update to business version
- tvojefarma
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 7 months ago #262265
by tvojefarma
Problem with update to business version was created by tvojefarma
Hello all,
after update to business version I have problem with text in product description. When I have hikashop starter everything was OK. Now hikashop cut of two or three letters on both side in product description see in attachment.
Could you plese help me? I don´t want to go back to the hikashop starter.
thanks a lot,
Lukas
after update to business version I have problem with text in product description. When I have hikashop starter everything was OK. Now hikashop cut of two or three letters on both side in product description see in attachment.
Could you plese help me? I don´t want to go back to the hikashop starter.
thanks a lot,
Lukas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 7 months ago #262272
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Problem with update to business version
Hello Lukas,
It's a CSS issue, the solution will just be to use some CSS code to fix it, checking that documentation will probably help you :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
It's a CSS issue, the solution will just be to use some CSS code to fix it, checking that documentation will probably help you :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tvojefarma
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds