- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 2
Search autocompletion
- saturnales
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #262414
by saturnales
Search autocompletion was created by saturnales
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
What would be the best way to make the main joomla search (which is used by hikashop) module autocompleting with product categories names.
I'm open to all advices or documentations
What would be the best way to make the main joomla search (which is used by hikashop) module autocompleting with product categories names.
I'm open to all advices or documentations
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by saturnales.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262422
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Search autocompletion & others customizations
Hi,
If you want auto completion, I would recommend to search for third party search modules compatible with the Joomla search system (and thus the HikaShop products/categories search).
I've seen it done with this one for example:
offlajn.com/universal-ajax-live-search/u...rch/flypage.tpl.html
We don't have much documentation regarding accessing HikaShop elements.
The main document we have is this one:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
If you want auto completion, I would recommend to search for third party search modules compatible with the Joomla search system (and thus the HikaShop products/categories search).
I've seen it done with this one for example:
offlajn.com/universal-ajax-live-search/u...rch/flypage.tpl.html
We don't have much documentation regarding accessing HikaShop elements.
The main document we have is this one:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- saturnales
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 2
9 years 7 months ago #262556
by saturnales
Replied by saturnales on topic Search autocompletion & others customizations
Thanks, ill try to install this one. If it can help to save some time, ill take it !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds