- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
Differences between Caddy and real registered order...
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #262877
by steph3838
Differences between Caddy and real registered order... was created by steph3838
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
Hi,
We are nearly ready to launch one of our store. So this topic is URGENT
We use the Business version of Hikashop
I have Truncated the Hikashop_order table via MyPhpAdmin in order to start from 1 the order numbers and the invoices.
Have put into order an article for 150 € TTC
Made the test payment via CMCIC without any problem and for the right amount.
But when I have a look at the registered order I come uo with a different number of items in that order...
What am I doing wrong ?
Best regards
Stéphane
Hi,
We are nearly ready to launch one of our store. So this topic is URGENT
We use the Business version of Hikashop
I have Truncated the Hikashop_order table via MyPhpAdmin in order to start from 1 the order numbers and the invoices.
Have put into order an article for 150 € TTC
Made the test payment via CMCIC without any problem and for the right amount.
But when I have a look at the registered order I come uo with a different number of items in that order...
What am I doing wrong ?
Best regards
Stéphane
This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by steph3838.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262889
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Differences between Caddy and real registered order...
Hi,
That's because you truncated the hikashop_order table but not the hikashop_order_product table.
So you get the products from the order with the same id that you had before.
You should truncate both tables.
Truncate also the hikashop_history table which contains the history of the orders.
That's because you truncated the hikashop_order table but not the hikashop_order_product table.
So you get the products from the order with the same id that you had before.
You should truncate both tables.
Truncate also the hikashop_history table which contains the history of the orders.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steph3838
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262925
by steph3838
Replied by steph3838 on topic Differences between Caddy and real registered order...
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you so much !
I didn't know that I should also truncate the 2 other tables...
I will do so.
Thanks again !
Best regards,
Stéphane
Thank you so much !
I didn't know that I should also truncate the 2 other tables...
I will do so.
Thanks again !
Best regards,
Stéphane
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds