No delineation among credit card providers in credit card dropdown
9 years 6 months ago #265545
by clizardi
Hello, I am having an issue with my HikaShop Essential online site. I'm doing some tests right now to get my online shopping cart working, and noticed that when I'm in the checkout under payment, that I can not select among different credit card providers (i.e., can not delineate among VISA, MasterCard, or American Express). I've attached two images of how I have the Payment Method of Pay by Credit Card set up and how it looks in the test run on my website. My website url is clearwaterstesting.com if you would like to go to the site and run some tests as well. I appreciate any and all help I can get on this issue.
~Chris
~Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265586
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No delineation among credit card providers in credit card dropdown
Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. I've added a patch on our end in order to fix that problem.
If you download the install package on our website and install it on yours, that will fix it.
Note however that you need to separate the different types by a comma and not by a carriage return.
Note alos that the credit card payment plugin alllows you to collect credit card information. It won't process the payments automatically. If you want a payment method which process payments automatically, you'll want to configure a payment plugin connected with a payment gateway like PayPal. It's possible to ge the same interface with PayPal Pro, or Authorize.net, CardSave, etc.
Thanks for the feedback. I've added a patch on our end in order to fix that problem.
If you download the install package on our website and install it on yours, that will fix it.
Note however that you need to separate the different types by a comma and not by a carriage return.
Note alos that the credit card payment plugin alllows you to collect credit card information. It won't process the payments automatically. If you want a payment method which process payments automatically, you'll want to configure a payment plugin connected with a payment gateway like PayPal. It's possible to ge the same interface with PayPal Pro, or Authorize.net, CardSave, etc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265695
by clizardi
Replied by clizardi on topic No delineation among credit card providers in credit card dropdown
Hi Nicolas, I greatly appreciate. I really enjoy using your HikaShop extension for Joomla! and will ask more questions in the near future.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds