- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Images and button doesn't link to same page
9 years 5 months ago #267362
by patmiami
Images and button doesn't link to same page was created by patmiami
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.developpementperso.com/mp3-hypnose-subliminale
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hello,
I have a categories page with all my products. When you click on the image it doesn't send you to the same page as when you click on "choose option" button for the same product.
How do I change the link on the "choose option" button ?
for example: On this page www.developpementperso.com/mp3-hypnose-subliminale if you click on first product
the image send you here: www.developpementperso.com/nos-titres/hypnose-et-sport ( this is the page I want )
the button send you here: www.developpementperso.com/hypnose-et-sport ( there is modules that I don't want on this page and can't get rid of them)
The same problem occurs for all my product.
How do I fix that ?
Thanks for your support
Patrick
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hello,
I have a categories page with all my products. When you click on the image it doesn't send you to the same page as when you click on "choose option" button for the same product.
How do I change the link on the "choose option" button ?
for example: On this page www.developpementperso.com/mp3-hypnose-subliminale if you click on first product
the image send you here: www.developpementperso.com/nos-titres/hypnose-et-sport ( this is the page I want )
the button send you here: www.developpementperso.com/hypnose-et-sport ( there is modules that I don't want on this page and can't get rid of them)
The same problem occurs for all my product.
How do I fix that ?
Thanks for your support
Patrick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267386
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Images and button doesn't link to same page
Hi,
We don't have that on our end.
It looks like some kind of customization issue.
Try turning off the "add to cart legacy" option in the HikaShop configuration and see if that helps.
Otherwise, try switching to the default template of Joomla and see if that helps. If that does help, then it means that it indeed comes from a view override. You'll have to rename the files in templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product one by one to identify the one causing the problem.
We don't have that on our end.
It looks like some kind of customization issue.
Try turning off the "add to cart legacy" option in the HikaShop configuration and see if that helps.
Otherwise, try switching to the default template of Joomla and see if that helps. If that does help, then it means that it indeed comes from a view override. You'll have to rename the files in templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product one by one to identify the one causing the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #267431
by patmiami
Replied by patmiami on topic Images and button doesn't link to same page
Hi,
I turn off the "add to cart legacy" option in the HikaShop configuration and that didn't help.
I also try to switch to the default template of Joomla and that did not help either.
The problem still persist. Images and choose option button doesn't link to same page.
Need help please!
PS: Also, when I turned off the "add to cart legacy" option, I couldn't check out. There is a message on right up corner saying that product add to card successfully, but then nothing happen and there is no option to check out.
Thanks
I turn off the "add to cart legacy" option in the HikaShop configuration and that didn't help.
I also try to switch to the default template of Joomla and that did not help either.
The problem still persist. Images and choose option button doesn't link to same page.
Need help please!
PS: Also, when I turned off the "add to cart legacy" option, I couldn't check out. There is a message on right up corner saying that product add to card successfully, but then nothing happen and there is no option to check out.
Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by patmiami.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267432
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Images and button doesn't link to same page
Hi,
Then we'll need a backend access with a link to this thread so that we can have a look. PLease use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Then we'll need a backend access with a link to this thread so that we can have a look. PLease use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267522
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Images and button doesn't link to same page
Hi,
We got the access and confirmed that changing the template to the default one didn't help, so it doesn't seem to be a view override issue.
However, your access doesn't allow us to access the HikaShop configuration, so we don't even know which build of HikaShop 3.0.1 you're using, or how you've configured it. Could you grant access to the HikaShop configuration ?
We got the access and confirmed that changing the template to the default one didn't help, so it doesn't seem to be a view override issue.
However, your access doesn't allow us to access the HikaShop configuration, so we don't even know which build of HikaShop 3.0.1 you're using, or how you've configured it. Could you grant access to the HikaShop configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267666
by patmiami
Replied by patmiami on topic Images and button doesn't link to same page
Hi Nicolas,
please try again, you should have full access now.
Thanks for your help!
Patrick
please try again, you should have full access now.
Thanks for your help!
Patrick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267797
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Images and button doesn't link to same page
Hi,
Thanks. I was able to reproduce the problem and added a fix on our end to prevent that.
Download the HikaShop install pakcage on our website and install it on yours and that will add the patch to fix the problem.
Make sure that you clear your cache after the install to be able to see the change.
Thanks. I was able to reproduce the problem and added a fix on our end to prevent that.
Download the HikaShop install pakcage on our website and install it on yours and that will add the patch to fix the problem.
Make sure that you clear your cache after the install to be able to see the change.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267854
by patmiami
Replied by patmiami on topic Images and button doesn't link to same page
Hello,
That's fixed the problem !
Thank you so much for your help.
That's fixed the problem !
Thank you so much for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds