- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
The status does not change after payment
9 years 5 months ago #267597
by Naujoël
The status does not change after payment was created by Naujoël
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hello,
I have made an online store with Hikashop starter + Hikamarket.
I have configured hikashop so that after paying the order, the customer can download the product, but nevertheless, after paying, the order is still in the "created" status and the client can not download the file.
In "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin" I have configured three status: "Canceled", "Created" and "Confirmed".
Can someone please help me to change this so that the client can download the file after making the payment?
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hello,
I have made an online store with Hikashop starter + Hikamarket.
I have configured hikashop so that after paying the order, the customer can download the product, but nevertheless, after paying, the order is still in the "created" status and the client can not download the file.
In "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin" I have configured three status: "Canceled", "Created" and "Confirmed".
Can someone please help me to change this so that the client can download the file after making the payment?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267614
by Naujoël
Replied by Naujoël on topic The status does not change after payment
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds