- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Text in the Cart
9 years 5 months ago #267944
by noaboa
Text in the Cart was created by noaboa
Hi,
I would like to have a sentence in the cart such as "free shipping after 60.- in switzerland" after the total price before the coupon field.
Can you help me?
Thanks in advance
I would like to have a sentence in the cart such as "free shipping after 60.- in switzerland" after the total price before the coupon field.
Can you help me?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267988
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Text in the Cart
Hello,
You will need to create a view override for the cart and add a new row in the table to display your text.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Now because there are several kind of carts in HikaShop ; it is difficult for us to tell you which view you need to edit.
It could be "checkout / cart" or "checkout / show_block_cart" if it's in the checkout (depending if you're in legacy or not).
It could be "product / cart" if it's the module ; or "cart / show" if it's just the customer cart....
So please be really more precise in your questions and please, provide the details that we're asking when you create a thread.
Theses questions are there for a good reason : help us to help you.
Regards,
You will need to create a view override for the cart and add a new row in the table to display your text.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Now because there are several kind of carts in HikaShop ; it is difficult for us to tell you which view you need to edit.
It could be "checkout / cart" or "checkout / show_block_cart" if it's in the checkout (depending if you're in legacy or not).
It could be "product / cart" if it's the module ; or "cart / show" if it's just the customer cart....
So please be really more precise in your questions and please, provide the details that we're asking when you create a thread.
Theses questions are there for a good reason : help us to help you.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268161
by noaboa
Replied by noaboa on topic Text in the Cart
Hi Jerome
I'm using the HikaShop Cart Module. When I click on it I get a view of whats in the Cart and there I would like to write "free shipping after 60.- in switzerland"
How can I find out if I'm in legacy or not?
Thanks.
I'm using the HikaShop Cart Module. When I click on it I get a view of whats in the Cart and there I would like to write "free shipping after 60.- in switzerland"
How can I find out if I'm in legacy or not?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #268206
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Text in the Cart
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268284
by noaboa
Replied by noaboa on topic Text in the Cart
Ohh I guess that's why I couldn't find it...
I've only got the Starter Version. So the Tab Advanced isn't there.
I've only got the Starter Version. So the Tab Advanced isn't there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268286
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Text in the Cart
Hello,
If you don't see the Advanced tab there is only 2 possibilities :
- You're not in the good page
- You aren't with an HikaShop 3.x version.
From what we know we can't say more...
Regards
If you don't see the Advanced tab there is only 2 possibilities :
- You're not in the good page
- You aren't with an HikaShop 3.x version.
From what we know we can't say more...
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds