PHP 7
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 5 months ago #268456
by fireballxl5
PHP 7 was created by fireballxl5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemHikashopregistrationredirect has a deprecated constructor in /srv/disk5/726416/www/mediastreamz.com/plugins/system/hikashopregistrationredirect/hikashopregistrationredirect.php on line 11
Hi Guys
Looking at the Joomla news I shall need to move to php7 for the next release so I tested my current system on PHP 7.1.4 and got the error message - Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemHikashopregistrationredirect has a deprecated constructor in /srv/disk5/726416/www/mediastreamz.com/plugins/system/hikashopregistrationredirect/hikashopregistrationredirect.php on line 11
Any clues.
Cheers
Mike
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemHikashopregistrationredirect has a deprecated constructor in /srv/disk5/726416/www/mediastreamz.com/plugins/system/hikashopregistrationredirect/hikashopregistrationredirect.php on line 11
Hi Guys
Looking at the Joomla news I shall need to move to php7 for the next release so I tested my current system on PHP 7.1.4 and got the error message - Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemHikashopregistrationredirect has a deprecated constructor in /srv/disk5/726416/www/mediastreamz.com/plugins/system/hikashopregistrationredirect/hikashopregistrationredirect.php on line 11
Any clues.
Cheers
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268458
by nicolas
Hi,
Update your HikaShop. Or turn off the "error reporting" of the Joomla configuration.
Update your HikaShop. Or turn off the "error reporting" of the Joomla configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fireballxl5
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #274567
by elisir77
Hi Nicolas, I have the same problem and I've turned off the error reporting but the message is still visible, only when I use any module, do you have any suggestion? thanks
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by elisir77.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #274572
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hello,
Which version of HikaShop are you using ?
Because for what I can see the mentioned warning has been fixed by myself on May 2016 and is included in HikaShop packages for a long time.
Regards,
Which version of HikaShop are you using ?
Because for what I can see the mentioned warning has been fixed by myself on May 2016 and is included in HikaShop packages for a long time.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 2 months ago #274660
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic PHP 7
Hello Elisa,
Yes, and you'll probably just have to install it over your actual Hikashop website.
For more information about the update :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-install.html#update
Yes, and you'll probably just have to install it over your actual Hikashop website.
For more information about the update :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-install.html#update
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds