- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Display compare button in wishlist display
- kenny.kang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 5 months ago #268631
by kenny.kang
Display compare button in wishlist display was created by kenny.kang
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
hikashop.bikehome.com.tw
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I am translated the Chinese language file
I found WISHLIST_TO_COMPARE="Display compare button in wishlist display"
Do it means product in wishlist can direct compare ??
How can I enable it ??
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I am translated the Chinese language file
I found WISHLIST_TO_COMPARE="Display compare button in wishlist display"
Do it means product in wishlist can direct compare ??
How can I enable it ??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #268648
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Display compare button in wishlist display
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kenny.kang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 5 months ago #268715
by kenny.kang
Replied by kenny.kang on topic Display compare button in wishlist display
I have enable product compare function before !!
It can display in the product listing page
"Display compare button in wishlist display"
Could product in the wishlist be compare ??
It can display in the product listing page
"Display compare button in wishlist display"
Could product in the wishlist be compare ??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268726
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display compare button in wishlist display
Hi,
It seems Philip didn't understand what you wanted.
There is no option to activate a compare button on wishlists.
That translation you found is an old translation which isn't used anymore.
It seems Philip didn't understand what you wanted.
There is no option to activate a compare button on wishlists.
That translation you found is an old translation which isn't used anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds