- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 4
[Solved] No payment methods found
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #269141
by gundogz
[Solved] No payment methods found was created by gundogz
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.gundogz.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 53.0.2 (32-bits)
Hi Helpdesk,
After update to 3.7 i got a error by the payment selection.
The error is: No payment methods found.
I don't change any thing after the update, can you please help me?
Kind regards,
Eduard Leeuwestein
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 53.0.2 (32-bits)
Hi Helpdesk,
After update to 3.7 i got a error by the payment selection.
The error is: No payment methods found.
I don't change any thing after the update, can you please help me?
Kind regards,
Eduard Leeuwestein
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by gundogz.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269166
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No payment methods found
Hi,
I don't see why updating Joomla would change anything to your payment methods.
All I can think of is that there is a problem with how the payment methods are configured and you didn't see the issue before as it only happens in some cases.
I would recommend checking the different points of our FAQ on the subject:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#paym
It must come from one of them.
I don't see why updating Joomla would change anything to your payment methods.
All I can think of is that there is a problem with how the payment methods are configured and you didn't see the issue before as it only happens in some cases.
I would recommend checking the different points of our FAQ on the subject:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#paym
It must come from one of them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gundogz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds