- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
No more options in menu
- andrerosing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 4 months ago #269428
by andrerosing
No more options in menu was created by andrerosing
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0.
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello
I'm missing the options in the menu section when I choose Hikashop Productslisting
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0.
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello
I'm missing the options in the menu section when I choose Hikashop Productslisting
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269445
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic No more options in menu
Hello,
You're using Joomla 3.7.0 and HikaShop 2.6.0 ; unfortunately, Joomla 3.7 introduced modifications and HikaShop 2.6.0 (September, 23 2015) is too old to get the compatible code.
You need to update to the last recent version.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
You're using Joomla 3.7.0 and HikaShop 2.6.0 ; unfortunately, Joomla 3.7 introduced modifications and HikaShop 2.6.0 (September, 23 2015) is too old to get the compatible code.
You need to update to the last recent version.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds