- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
Change text associated with "Pay by Check"
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #270124
by blbeta
Change text associated with "Pay by Check" was created by blbeta
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by blbeta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270144
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change text associated with "Pay by Check"
Hi,
You can use translation overrides in order to change any text of the HikaShop interface or the notification emails:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
You can use translation overrides in order to change any text of the HikaShop interface or the notification emails:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #270223
by blbeta
Replied by blbeta on topic Change text associated with "Pay by Check"
I was not able to find "Once we receive it, we will confirm your order." in the language file. I searched Hikashop language area, copied it to Notepad++ to search, and also looked in Joomla's Language override area. I just wanted to be thorough.
I did make the change to two other spots that is "ok" but not ideal. The clients, some being government, do not have to pay until at the latest 30 days after the course. So the client was concerned that "Once we receive it, we will confirm your order." would confuse the client.
I added that info to "Your order is now complete" for the website side and modified "Your order will be processed..." for now.
So did I miss the language override for "Once we receive it, we will confirm your order." or is it just not there atm?
EDIT: I fixed the "check check" I have in the picture above in the language override. "Do not forget to include the order number ( R15 ) on the check check so that we can match it to your order." In the off chance someone noticed that language override mistake in the picture.
I did make the change to two other spots that is "ok" but not ideal. The clients, some being government, do not have to pay until at the latest 30 days after the course. So the client was concerned that "Once we receive it, we will confirm your order." would confuse the client.
I added that info to "Your order is now complete" for the website side and modified "Your order will be processed..." for now.
So did I miss the language override for "Once we receive it, we will confirm your order." or is it just not there atm?
EDIT: I fixed the "check check" I have in the picture above in the language override. "Do not forget to include the order number ( R15 ) on the check check so that we can match it to your order." In the off chance someone noticed that language override mistake in the picture.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by blbeta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270237
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change text associated with "Pay by Check"
Hi,
That sentence comes from the "information" setting of your payment method. So you need to edit your payment method via the menu System>Payment methods if you want to change it.
That sentence comes from the "information" setting of your payment method. So you need to edit your payment method via the menu System>Payment methods if you want to change it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds