- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
add to cart function doesn't proceed
- anette.gravg
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 4 months ago #270769
by anette.gravg
add to cart function doesn't proceed was created by anette.gravg
Add to cart function doesn't proceed when I trigger the ad to basket button and makes a "Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request." when you navigate after trying to add the product.
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request." when you navigate after trying to add the product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270771
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic add to cart function doesn't proceed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- anette.gravg
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 months ago #270821
by anette.gravg
Replied by anette.gravg on topic add to cart function doesn't proceed
I don't have the extention AdmTools installed - is there another way to add AJAX?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270822
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic add to cart function doesn't proceed
Hello,
So you need to read your server log and your PHP log in order to get more details about that 503 error.
But it really looks like a security plugin/extension/module which block the ajax calls.
Regards,
So you need to read your server log and your PHP log in order to get more details about that 503 error.
But it really looks like a security plugin/extension/module which block the ajax calls.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- anette.gravg
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #270855
by anette.gravg
Replied by anette.gravg on topic add to cart function doesn't proceed
Error Reporting is set to Maximum - but I don't find anything in the log-files (attached).
I have also searched for a blocking of Ajax - there are a some blockinf functions i JCE but AJAX is not included and I have found a extention "Ajax interface, but the file is locked. I can give you acces to the back-end if it helps ...?
I have also searched for a blocking of Ajax - there are a some blockinf functions i JCE but AJAX is not included and I have found a extention "Ajax interface, but the file is locked. I can give you acces to the back-end if it helps ...?
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by anette.gravg.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270864
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic add to cart function doesn't proceed
Hello,
I'm afraid I don't understand where you going with the "ajax".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajax_(programming)
Please take a look at your server logs for the 503 errors ; you won't find anything within Joomla or his components/plugins.
A backend access won't help unfortunately. But a link to your website in order to see directly the problem could.
You can use the "contact us" form (with n URL to that forum thread) to send you that information privately.
Regards,
I'm afraid I don't understand where you going with the "ajax".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajax_(programming)
Please take a look at your server logs for the 503 errors ; you won't find anything within Joomla or his components/plugins.
A backend access won't help unfortunately. But a link to your website in order to see directly the problem could.
You can use the "contact us" form (with n URL to that forum thread) to send you that information privately.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- anette.gravg
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 1 month ago #275724
by anette.gravg
Replied by anette.gravg on topic add to cart function doesn't proceed
The problem is fixed - I found the plugin that made the trouble.
- manuel built payment-plugin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds