- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
Recaptcha in the middle of the registration form
9 years 4 months ago #270781
by Jim
Recaptcha in the middle of the registration form was created by Jim
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
Hello,
due the increasing number of accounts from some dubious russion e-mail addresses I was looking into recaptcha. I found a plugin on your site
( www.hikashop.com/21-documentation/hikash...-with-recaptcha.html )
Install went fine. Seems to work fine, but there is a small issue.
It is display between the user details and the address details on the registration page.
Is there a possibility to move it to the end of the registration process, right bevor the register button?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
Hello,
due the increasing number of accounts from some dubious russion e-mail addresses I was looking into recaptcha. I found a plugin on your site
( www.hikashop.com/21-documentation/hikash...-with-recaptcha.html )
Install went fine. Seems to work fine, but there is a small issue.
It is display between the user details and the address details on the registration page.
Is there a possibility to move it to the end of the registration process, right bevor the register button?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270786
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Recaptcha in the middle of the registration form
Hi,
Supposing that you're using the new checkout of HikaShop (setting "checkout legacy" turned off" in the HikaShop configuration), you can just change the line:
$after = ($this->params->get('fieldafter','password') == 'email') ? 'top' : 'middle';
to:
$after = 'bottom';
in the file plugins/system/recaptcha2/recaptcha2.php and that will do it.
Supposing that you're using the new checkout of HikaShop (setting "checkout legacy" turned off" in the HikaShop configuration), you can just change the line:
$after = ($this->params->get('fieldafter','password') == 'email') ? 'top' : 'middle';
to:
$after = 'bottom';
in the file plugins/system/recaptcha2/recaptcha2.php and that will do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270875
by Jim
Replied by Jim on topic Recaptcha in the middle of the registration form
That's it. Thank you.
Another question regarding spam. Is there a plugin for hikashop registration where I can bann certain domains from registration when input in e-mail field during registration.
Another question regarding spam. Is there a plugin for hikashop registration where I can bann certain domains from registration when input in e-mail field during registration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270877
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Recaptcha in the middle of the registration form
Hi,
HikaShop is compatible with the Joomla user system.
So normally, such plugin should allow you to do that even with the HikaShop registration form:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/domainrestriction/
HikaShop is compatible with the Joomla user system.
So normally, such plugin should allow you to do that even with the HikaShop registration form:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/domainrestriction/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #288822
by vseva
Replied by vseva on topic Recaptcha in the middle of the registration form
I tried what you mentioned above , but since then I think the code has changed.
So thought I'd use a quick work around using a little jQuery to make it happen:
Like so:
n.b: the first selector is class of the div you want to append the recaptcha div to.
Tried and tested.
V.
So thought I'd use a quick work around using a little jQuery to make it happen:
Like so:
Code:
$('.hikashop_registration_required_info_line').after($('.recaptcha'));
Tried and tested.
V.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by vseva. Reason: Found a better jquery function: after()
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288827
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Recaptcha in the middle of the registration form
Hi,
The code indeed changed because we've added the choice "Address" in the "Display captcha after" setting of the ReCaptcha plugin.
That way, you can actually display the captcha after the address (so at the end of the registration form) without adding/changing any code.
The code indeed changed because we've added the choice "Address" in the "Display captcha after" setting of the ReCaptcha plugin.
That way, you can actually display the captcha after the address (so at the end of the registration form) without adding/changing any code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288872
by vseva
Replied by vseva on topic Recaptcha in the middle of the registration form
Sweet !!
I look forwards to that feature once I do bit of long needed upgrading.
Thx for the reply.
I look forwards to that feature once I do bit of long needed upgrading.
Thx for the reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds