- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
Tax is not appearing on cart display total
- themarychain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 3 months ago #271894
by themarychain
Tax is not appearing on cart display total was created by themarychain
Sorry, new to Hikashop but not PHP development or Joomla. Created a quick Cart Display component from menu
The total is not including UK tax in the cart display (UK shopper). Can't find anything after web search or forum search.
Set up tax correctly, appears on final checkout and in separate cart module and on prices in product. Sorry if I'm missing something obvious here. How do I fix?
The total is not including UK tax in the cart display (UK shopper). Can't find anything after web search or forum search.
Set up tax correctly, appears on final checkout and in separate cart module and on prices in product. Sorry if I'm missing something obvious here. How do I fix?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271898
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tax is not appearing on cart display total
Hi,
On that page, the price is displayed with or without taxes based on the "show taxed prices" setting of the HikaShop configuration. So make sure that this setting is activated.
Also, it requires that the address of the customer is in the zone of your tax rules or the tax rules won't apply to the prices.
So check first on these.
I don't see any other reason it wouldn't display the prices with taxes.
On that page, the price is displayed with or without taxes based on the "show taxed prices" setting of the HikaShop configuration. So make sure that this setting is activated.
Also, it requires that the address of the customer is in the zone of your tax rules or the tax rules won't apply to the prices.
So check first on these.
I don't see any other reason it wouldn't display the prices with taxes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- themarychain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
9 years 3 months ago #271955
by themarychain
Replied by themarychain on topic Tax is not appearing on cart display total
Thanks, Nicolas. I had already set that option yesterday, that's why I was puzzled. I set it to display both - it worked, then set to with tax and it worked.
Must have been a caching issue or something. Great product btw. Pleasure to work with.
Must have been a caching issue or something. Great product btw. Pleasure to work with.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds