- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
missing ascend/ descent arrow
9 years 3 months ago #272007
by onyc
missing ascend/ descent arrow was created by onyc
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.onychair.com/administrator/index.php...product&filter_id=73
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:53.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/53.0
This is missing ascend/ descent arrow. www.onychair.com/administrator/index.php...product&filter_id=73
I need to arrange which product is ontop like here: www.onychair.com/administrator/index.php...product&filter_id=40
When I brought it to the attention of my developer he stated that the field is visible only in the last category from the category tree.
Do you have a fix for this?
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:53.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/53.0
This is missing ascend/ descent arrow. www.onychair.com/administrator/index.php...product&filter_id=73
I need to arrange which product is ontop like here: www.onychair.com/administrator/index.php...product&filter_id=40
When I brought it to the attention of my developer he stated that the field is visible only in the last category from the category tree.
Do you have a fix for this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272009
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic missing ascend/ descent arrow
Hello,
1 - I suppose that you're displaying all sub elements and you can't sort products from different categories.
2 - That issue is already reported and fixed in our side and a patch should be available in latest HikaShop 3.1.1 packages.
Regards,
1 - I suppose that you're displaying all sub elements and you can't sort products from different categories.
2 - That issue is already reported and fixed in our side and a patch should be available in latest HikaShop 3.1.1 packages.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds