- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Issue converting MySQL 5.6 to MariaDB 10.1
9 years 3 months ago #272612
by dbahsa
Issue converting MySQL 5.6 to MariaDB 10.1 was created by dbahsa
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 59.0.3071.109
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none yet
Hello,
I am currently using MySQL 5.6. And I've just received a message from my host, which states that as cPanel is no longer planning to support MySQL, we must convert to MariaDB 10.1.
Would you please tell me if this will cause any issue with Hikashop and its extensions?
I will be grateful if you can send me this information as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Warm regards,
Didier
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 59.0.3071.109
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none yet
Hello,
I am currently using MySQL 5.6. And I've just received a message from my host, which states that as cPanel is no longer planning to support MySQL, we must convert to MariaDB 10.1.
Would you please tell me if this will cause any issue with Hikashop and its extensions?
I will be grateful if you can send me this information as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Warm regards,
Didier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PolishedGeek
-
- Offline
- Official HikaShop Development Partner
9 years 3 months ago #272636
by PolishedGeek
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Replied by PolishedGeek on topic Issue converting MySQL 5.6 to MariaDB 10.1
Hello - We've run HikaShop (and Joomla in general) on both MySQL and MariaDB and had no issues. YMMV.
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272637
by dbahsa
Replied by dbahsa on topic Issue converting MySQL 5.6 to MariaDB 10.1
Hi Deb,
So many thanks for your return.
Warm regards,
Didier.
So many thanks for your return.
Warm regards,
Didier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds