- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 1
Dashboard theme & ajax problem
9 years 3 months ago #272867
by PubSite
Dashboard theme & ajax problem was created by PubSite
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : SAFARI
Hi.
I've upgraded HikaShop but there are two things unchanged from the previous version.
My dashboard's look has not changed at all and I can't see all the new boxes and statistics that come with the latest version of HikaShop.
On my front-end side, when I add to cart, it's the old look with the lightbox message instead of the ajax message.
What should I do to get all the features?
Regards,
Arash
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : SAFARI
Hi.
I've upgraded HikaShop but there are two things unchanged from the previous version.
My dashboard's look has not changed at all and I can't see all the new boxes and statistics that come with the latest version of HikaShop.
On my front-end side, when I add to cart, it's the old look with the lightbox message instead of the ajax message.
What should I do to get all the features?
Regards,
Arash
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272869
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Dashboard theme & ajax problem
Hello,
www.hikashop.com/home/blog/367-hikashop-3-0-out.html#dash
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#advanced_legacy
Regards,
www.hikashop.com/home/blog/367-hikashop-3-0-out.html#dash
The new backend dashboard is based on the dashboard system first implemented in HikaMarket.
The old reports are not compatible with that new system but it will allow, at the end, more flexibility.
You'll find a "Backend dahsboard legacy" setting under the "Advanced" tab of the HikaShop configuration in order to switch between one or the other.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#advanced_legacy
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272982
by PubSite
Replied by PubSite on topic Dashboard theme & ajax problem
Hi,
Thanks for your help.
I was able to get my dashboard and cart to their latest versions.
However, I had to go back to the legacy mode for my checkout page because the AJAX version didn't update the shipping fee automatically when I changed my country or selected another address (different country).
The legacy version refreshes the pages and automatically selects the correct shipping method and fee for the order based on the country.
Any fix for the AJAX checkout?
Thanks for your help.
I was able to get my dashboard and cart to their latest versions.
However, I had to go back to the legacy mode for my checkout page because the AJAX version didn't update the shipping fee automatically when I changed my country or selected another address (different country).
The legacy version refreshes the pages and automatically selects the correct shipping method and fee for the order based on the country.
Any fix for the AJAX checkout?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272989
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Dashboard theme & ajax problem
Hello,
We would need more details ; there are some code in the new checkout to refresh the shipping block when the user is login or when the address change (if it affect the shipping list).
Regards,
We would need more details ; there are some code in the new checkout to refresh the shipping block when the user is login or when the address change (if it affect the shipping list).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #273040
by PubSite
Replied by PubSite on topic Dashboard theme & ajax problem
Hi.
What information and details do you need and how can I provide them to you?
Regards,
Simon
What information and details do you need and how can I provide them to you?
Regards,
Simon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #273045
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Dashboard theme & ajax problem
Hi,
We would need a screenshot of the settings under the "checkout" tab and precise instructions in order to reproduce the problem on your website (what address to what address, the test user account credentials you're using, etc).
You can provide that along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can have a look:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
We would need a screenshot of the settings under the "checkout" tab and precise instructions in order to reproduce the problem on your website (what address to what address, the test user account credentials you're using, etc).
You can provide that along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can have a look:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds