- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 0
Collapsed view
9 years 3 months ago #273153
by palee3
Collapsed view was created by palee3
-- url of the page with the problem -- : fegyvernepper.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
Hi,
I would like to ask for help. Today I upgraded the HikaShop and the 3x3 view in category and producto too is collapsed and I see only 1x1 view both locations.
In the settings there is 3x7 view.
Regards,
Pal
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
Hi,
I would like to ask for help. Today I upgraded the HikaShop and the 3x3 view in category and producto too is collapsed and I see only 1x1 view both locations.
In the settings there is 3x7 view.
Regards,
Pal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #273156
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Collapsed view
Hello,
Please perform some search before posting in our forum.
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...r-update.html#260059
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...n-t-work.html#271066
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...v-layout.html#271093
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...r-update.html#269989
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...to-3-0-1.html#269584
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...products.html#266202
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-upgrade.html#271230
Regards,
Please perform some search before posting in our forum.
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...r-update.html#260059
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...n-t-work.html#271066
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...v-layout.html#271093
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...r-update.html#269989
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...to-3-0-1.html#269584
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...products.html#266202
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-upgrade.html#271230
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #273216
by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Collapsed view
Hi,
Thank you for attention, but I performed a search before I posted.
I don't have .hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_category, .hikashop_products_listing div.hikashop_product entry in the front end CSS and that is why I wrote a new topic for this issue.
I think somewhere the CSS is the problem.
Regards,
Pal
Thank you for attention, but I performed a search before I posted.
I don't have .hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_category, .hikashop_products_listing div.hikashop_product entry in the front end CSS and that is why I wrote a new topic for this issue.
I think somewhere the CSS is the problem.
Regards,
Pal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #273225
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Collapsed view
Hello,
As you can see, a maojority of topics have the same issue, and most often it's link to the fact that some use old Front-end CSS File OR have sometimes customized front-end css file.
In order to check this can you go in Components => HikaShop => Configuration, and in Display tab check this point :
And if it's not the case switch to default css file, rather than old or custom.
If that don't solve your issue, provide a link WITH the issue.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
As you can see, a maojority of topics have the same issue, and most often it's link to the fact that some use old Front-end CSS File OR have sometimes customized front-end css file.
In order to check this can you go in Components => HikaShop => Configuration, and in Display tab check this point :
And if it's not the case switch to default css file, rather than old or custom.
If that don't solve your issue, provide a link WITH the issue.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: palee3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #273287
by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Collapsed view
Hi,
To set to default CSS is solves the problem. My main reason to not change the settings was that the upgrade does not change the settings, and I search for the problem somewhere else. And sorry, but the linked problems was the same but not was clear that I need to change the CSS file to default.
It seems now works well everything.
Thank you.
To set to default CSS is solves the problem. My main reason to not change the settings was that the upgrade does not change the settings, and I search for the problem somewhere else. And sorry, but the linked problems was the same but not was clear that I need to change the CSS file to default.
It seems now works well everything.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds