- Posts: 575
- Thank you received: 11
Add to cart direct go to checkout page
- ler@singmuiheng.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
Dear Support
Why will direct go to checkout page when I click the "add to cart" button
It should click the "cart" icon, then click to proceed to checkout by right
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Did you activate the "HikaShop cart notify plugin" via the Joomla plugins manager ?
That might help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ler@singmuiheng.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 575
- Thank you received: 11
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It looks like some kind of jQuery javascript library conflict.
Could you try installing and configuring the jQuery Easy plugin ?
That might help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.35
I want to redirect customer to check out page after they click add to cart button.
I'm trying to look how can I do that, but I don't manage to find a solution.
Can you let me know where can I change the setting?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Just make sure that the HikaShop cart notify plugin is disabled in the Joomla plugins manager and that the HikaShop cart module is disabled as well in the Joomla modules manager.
The add to cart buttons should then redirect to the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you. It direct to check out page now.
But there's one question now. After I disable Hikashop cart module, the cart is not showing anymore at all the pages.
I would like to have a cart icon on every pages so customer can click on it.
What should I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can create a custom HTML module instance to add an img tag for your cart icon inside an a tag with its src attribute set to the URL of the checkout. That way, when the customer would click on the cart icon, he would go to the checkout.
Alternatively, you could enable back the cart and the notify plugin and instead configure the notify plugin to display a centered popup notification. That way, after the add to cart, the customer would have an easy to see notification popup in the middle of the screen with a "proceed to checkout" button in order to directly access the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 2
I have the same issue, pressing the button directly leads to checkout. A cart is active and shows the product.
The plugin HikaShop cart notify plugin is not in the plugin list.
jquery easy installed.
Please help
Joomla 3.9.1
HikaShop Business latest vers.4
www.fuerteventura-shop.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You're not using Hikahop 4 ; you do have HikaShop 3.5.1 installed in the website.
If the plugin "Hikashop Add to Cart notification Plugin" is no more installed ; you should update HikaShop to force the re-installation of that plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 2
you were right, how stupid, I have installed vers. 4 now.
Still going to checkout, plugin cart notification is not found.
I looked in the files, the plugin is there.
I´ll have a look in the database now
Regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 2
can´t find the plugin it in the database, seems to be missing.
Regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 2
Hikashop doesn´t install properly, this seems to be the issue.
After installl it says version 3.5.1 installed instead of com_hikashop_business_v4.0.0_2018-10-03_17-27-08.tar.gz that I´m using
Best Regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If the plugin files are there but you can't find the plugin in the backend plugins manager of Joomla, then you need to use the Joomla extension discovery system to install it manually.
docs.joomla.org/Help39:Extensions_Extension_Manager_Discover
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 2
Yes this worked, you´re a genius!
Can I install vers 4.0 manually ?(overwrite files)
Install leads to a white screen, some php error.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you get a white page, turn on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration and try again. You'll then get an error message on that blank page which will help understand what is the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 2
it is the backend that gives me a white page after install, when the install should be shown. So no debug shown.
All other updates or installs work fine.
I reinstalled 3.5.1, install working fine
Hikashop 4 installs fine on another test page.
Best regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't understand what you mean.
If you activated the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration before doing the install, you should get the error message on that blank page. Please try it.
If not, then you need to look in the PHP error log of your web server for the fatal error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 2
found it.
It installs fine with PHP vers. 7.0 but not vers.7.1
Switched back to 7.1 after installation and all is fine.
Thank you Nicolas!
Thomas
PS I don´t understand why
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.