- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Aggiornamento a Hikashop 3.1.1 errore sui prodotti
Advance a thank you, I'm sorry I'm not a programmer
I am the owner of a site made many years ago with Joomla! V1.5.21 with ecommerce Hikashop v2.6.4, everything works smoothly, I successfully updated to the most current version of Hikashop v3.1.1 but when inside the site and clicking on the products I give me an error message that does not I can solve it or:
Error analysis: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION, waiting for ')' in /web/htdocs/www.co-fer.it/home/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 597
Come to the fore, I'm not a programmer kindly ask for help to you.
Thank you 1000
Carmelo Coco.
Salve a tutti,
anticipo un grazie, Premetto che non sono un programmatore
sono il proprietario di un sito fatto molti anni fa con Joomla! v1.5.21 con ecommerce Hikashop v2.6.4, tutto funzionava regolarmente, ho eseguito l'aggiornamento con successo alla versione più odierna Hikashop v3.1.1, ma quando entro sul sito e clicco sui prodotti mi da un messaggio d'errore che non riesco a risolverlo ossia:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION, expecting ')' in /web/htdocs/www.co-fer.it/home/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 597
Come da premessa, non sono un programmatore chiedo gentilmente aiuto a voi.
grazie 1000
Carmelo Coco.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm afraid that HikaShop 3.1.1 requires PHP 5.3 or newer.
If you're using an older version of PHP, that line won't be understand properly :
The last release of PHP 5.2 has been made in January 2011 while first release of PHP 5.3 has been made in 2009.
Even Joomla 1.5/1.6/1.7/2.5 recommends PHP 5.6 but that is right that they can work with PHP 5.2.4 (August 2007, 10 years ago).
downloads.joomla.org/technical-requirements
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.