- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 1
Different dashboard
9 years 2 months ago #274754
by Vitko
Different dashboard was created by Vitko
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari 10.1.2
Hello support team,
I have a specific question. I have installed on my website Hikashop 3.1.1 and I have seen a new dashboard (see image 1). On my second site I installed the same template and the same Hikashop but unfortunately the old dahsboard is displayed (see image 2). Do not know where can be a mistake?
Many many thanks,
Pavel
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari 10.1.2
Hello support team,
I have a specific question. I have installed on my website Hikashop 3.1.1 and I have seen a new dashboard (see image 1). On my second site I installed the same template and the same Hikashop but unfortunately the old dahsboard is displayed (see image 2). Do not know where can be a mistake?
Many many thanks,
Pavel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #274758
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Different dashboard
www.hikashop.com/home/blog/367-hikashop-3-0-out.html#dash
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#advanced_legacy
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#advanced_legacy
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds