- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Amazon vertical mega menu for hikashop
9 years 2 months ago #275327
by shopshop
Amazon vertical mega menu for hikashop was created by shopshop
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
hello,
i'm using Helix3 for create Template.
I want to create a vertical menu similar to Amazon.com in my own way. Thank you for guiding me.
How can I do this?
thank you very much.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
hello,
i'm using Helix3 for create Template.
I want to create a vertical menu similar to Amazon.com in my own way. Thank you for guiding me.
How can I do this?
thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #275338
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Amazon vertical mega menu for hikashop
Hi,
When you installed HikaShop on your website, it added a module called "Categories on 2 levels" so that you can have a left or right module listing the categories in a 2 levels display like on our demo website.
Just enable it via the Joomla modules manager and that should do it.
When you installed HikaShop on your website, it added a module called "Categories on 2 levels" so that you can have a left or right module listing the categories in a 2 levels display like on our demo website.
Just enable it via the Joomla modules manager and that should do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spotstv
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #275425
by shopshop
Replied by shopshop on topic Amazon vertical mega menu for hikashop
hi
I do not think so easy to say! I'm going to show the requested menu in the photo. Please check back.
this is wite: www.amazon.com/
Thanks
I do not think so easy to say! I'm going to show the requested menu in the photo. Please check back.
this is wite: www.amazon.com/
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275473
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Amazon vertical mega menu for hikashop
Hi,
Indeed, we were not talking about the same thing.
If you want to do that, you can use MaxiMenu CK:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/maximenu-ck-for-hikashop/
Indeed, we were not talking about the same thing.
If you want to do that, you can use MaxiMenu CK:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/maximenu-ck-for-hikashop/
The following user(s) said Thank You: shopshop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275493
by shopshop
Replied by shopshop on topic Amazon vertical mega menu for hikashop
hi
OK.
other question
I want to enter a custom field in one of the tabs. Also, in a different tab, I will display a module. What should I do for this? I did the tutorial on the link below but I could not display the content in the tab!
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...html?start=60#268308
thank you.
OK.
other question
I want to enter a custom field in one of the tabs. Also, in a different tab, I will display a module. What should I do for this? I did the tutorial on the link below but I could not display the content in the tab!
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...html?start=60#268308
thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275496
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Amazon vertical mega menu for hikashop
Hi,
The instructions in the last posts of that thread are still valid.
So if it doesn't work it probably means that you're missing something or that you have something else which creates a javascript error on the page.
Please provide screenshots of what you did and a link to the result page so that we can analyse the situation.
The instructions in the last posts of that thread are still valid.
So if it doesn't work it probably means that you're missing something or that you have something else which creates a javascript error on the page.
Please provide screenshots of what you did and a link to the result page so that we can analyse the situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds