- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
blank page
- geert@dubbel.be
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 1 month ago #275469
by geert@dubbel.be
blank page was created by geert@dubbel.be
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.19
I recently upgraded Hikashop from essential to business.
Now I get a blank page after choosing to go to checkout.
If you create an account you will be able to reproduce the problem.
(if not registrated you will not be able to order products).
Can anyone help ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.19
I recently upgraded Hikashop from essential to business.
Now I get a blank page after choosing to go to checkout.
If you create an account you will be able to reproduce the problem.
(if not registrated you will not be able to order products).
Can anyone help ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275474
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic blank page
Hi,
Please make sure that you selected a menu item of the type "hikashop checkout" in the "force a menu on checkout" setting of the HikaShop configuration and that this menu item is public and accessible and that should work fine.
Please make sure that you selected a menu item of the type "hikashop checkout" in the "force a menu on checkout" setting of the HikaShop configuration and that this menu item is public and accessible and that should work fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- geert@dubbel.be
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 1 month ago #275539
by geert@dubbel.be
Replied by geert@dubbel.be on topic blank page
Of course.
I should have known that too...
Thanks for your great help !!
I should have known that too...
Thanks for your great help !!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds