- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
HELP - Will no proceed to checkout! - Just updated to Essential 3.1.1
9 years 1 month ago #275692
by cmikhb
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error messages, but it won't go to checkout. I put items in the cart. Cart shows items. I click on Proceed to checkout, and nothing...
No Error messages, but it won't go to checkout. I put items in the cart. Cart shows items. I click on Proceed to checkout, and nothing...
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error messages, but it won't go to checkout. I put items in the cart. Cart shows items. I click on Proceed to checkout, and nothing...
No Error messages, but it won't go to checkout. I put items in the cart. Cart shows items. I click on Proceed to checkout, and nothing...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275693
by cmikhb
Replied by cmikhb on topic HELP - Will no proceed to checkout! - Just updated to Essential 3.1.1
It keeps redirecting to this: /component/hikashop/?Itemid=0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275700
by cmikhb
Replied by cmikhb on topic HELP - Will no proceed to checkout! - Just updated to Essential 3.1.1
Now the add to cart buttons are not working. I am not able to add products to cart. What is going on?!?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #275696
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HELP - Will no proceed to checkout! - Just updated to Essential 3.1.1
Hi,
In the "force a menu on checkout" setting of the HikaShop configuration, make sure that you select a menu item of the type HikaShop, ideally of the type HikaShop checkout and it should work fine.
I've also added a patch to avoid the error even when that option is not configured or not configured properly. So you can try downloading the install package again on our website and installing it again on your website to get the patch.
I'm not able to reproduce the problem with the add to cart buttons. They work fine for me on your website. Please provide precise instructions to reproduce the problem and try on another browser.
In the "force a menu on checkout" setting of the HikaShop configuration, make sure that you select a menu item of the type HikaShop, ideally of the type HikaShop checkout and it should work fine.
I've also added a patch to avoid the error even when that option is not configured or not configured properly. So you can try downloading the install package again on our website and installing it again on your website to get the patch.
I'm not able to reproduce the problem with the add to cart buttons. They work fine for me on your website. Please provide precise instructions to reproduce the problem and try on another browser.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds