- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 1
Demo data
9 years 1 month ago #275784
by n3t
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.12
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Can't open file /tmp/dataexample/script.sql
Hi,
when I tried to install sample data on new HikaShop installation, I got this message 'Can't open file /tmp/dataexample/script.sql'. Retried with error reporting on and following warning appeared
Note that my tmp folder settings is
so outside of joomla root and the folder is writable. After quick view to update.php seems, that Hikashop relies on existence of tmp folder in Joomla root.
Moreover, I downloded the sampledata manually and tried to run the script through phpMyAdmin. There is error in statement
#1054 - Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'
after removing the field and values for it (all NULLs), script worked as expected.
Pavel
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.12
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Can't open file /tmp/dataexample/script.sql
Hi,
when I tried to install sample data on new HikaShop installation, I got this message 'Can't open file /tmp/dataexample/script.sql'. Retried with error reporting on and following warning appeared
Code:
Warning: fopen(../tmp/dataexample/script.sql): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /path_to_site/www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/update.php on line 506
Code:
/path_to_site/.tmp/
Moreover, I downloded the sampledata manually and tried to run the script through phpMyAdmin. There is error in statement
Code:
INSERT IGNORE INTO `#__hikashop_order_product`
after removing the field and values for it (all NULLs), script worked as expected.
Pavel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275785
by n3t
One more small issue, demo data installs item 'customtext_202_14_27_55'. When this field is removed in administration, database fields remains. All other fields, wehn removed, are removed from database correctly (I tried to remove just item, entry and order fields).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275821
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hello,
Thanks for the report ; we will update the code to handle the configured Joomla temp folder.
About the customtext field ; that specific kind of custom field do not create a column in the database, customtext are fixed text so there is no data stored in the database.
Regards,
Thanks for the report ; we will update the code to handle the configured Joomla temp folder.
About the customtext field ; that specific kind of custom field do not create a column in the database, customtext are fixed text so there is no data stored in the database.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275833
by n3t
Hi,
however demodata install script contains these two lines
so it creates those fields, even it should not...
however demodata install script contains these two lines
Code:
ALTER TABLE `#__hikashop_cart_product` ADD `customtext_202_14_27_55` TEXT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `#__hikashop_order_product` ADD `customtext_202_14_27_55` TEXT NULL;
so it creates those fields, even it should not...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275841
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hello,
There might have a missing check in the script which allow the team to generate the sample data package.
I will check the tools and see to fix that. Afterwards I'll contact the rest of the team to re-generate a sample data package.
In your end, the best would be to directly remove the columns via your PHPMyAdmin.
Regards,
There might have a missing check in the script which allow the team to generate the sample data package.
I will check the tools and see to fix that. Afterwards I'll contact the rest of the team to re-generate a sample data package.
In your end, the best would be to directly remove the columns via your PHPMyAdmin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds