- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
No Shipping Method Found
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 60.0.3112.101
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Shipping Method Found
Hi there -
I am stuck with the 'No Shipping Method Found error' with USP, FedEX and even Manual Shipping method. I have tried everything i.e.
- confirmed that shipping is added in checkout layout.
- added/removed product weight and dimensions
- added/removed warehouses
- added removed zones etc
but even with manual shipping it is not working.
Could you please let me know what I am doing wrong. A test product is 'pepper' that can be used and I can also provide credentials if need be.
Your help with this will be much appreciated.
thanks and best regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Following each step of the "Shipping methods" section of the FAQ will probably help you :
www.hikashop.com/support/faq#ship
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have followed all the steps listed here and tried to apply different combinations but still to no avail.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
In that case can you show us some screenshots of how you configured your shipping methods but also the products that you have added on your cart ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
beta.artisanxchange.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Unfortunately, we can't read much in the screenshot of the settings. For some reason, it's all blurred. Could you try again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I'm sorry but I can't see it even if I zoom in, could you send us a screenshot of a better quality ?
Thank you !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for your response, below is URLs of images kindly see these images and guide where I'm doing wrong.
oogloo.us/clients/lighting/tls/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/1.jpg
oogloo.us/clients/lighting/tls/wp-conten...on-Plugin-fedex2.png
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Impossible to see what's going on, but I noticed that you don't provide your test product configuration page as Mohamed asked for it, this can be useful to progress on your issue.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
oogloo.us/clients/lighting/tls/wp-conten...tration-Products.png
kindly visit and let know what's wrong in it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you test it again :
- After setting dimensions through your product page
- By enabling every services through your FedEx/UPS shipping method configuration page
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I enabled all services now this message is showing "The FedEx request failed with the message: Customer not eligible for service." Kindly tell me why it is so and how to deal with it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
As it's said on the FedEx error message your account is actually not eligible for the services you enabled through your FedEx shipping method configuration page.
You should try it with different FedEx services and directly contact the FedEx support about that issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.