Remove the recording button
- stellanails
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 1 month ago #276246
by stellanails
Remove the recording button was created by stellanails
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276249
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Remove the recording button
Hello,
I think that the easier would be to add a little CSS rule in order to hide that specific button (via a "display: none").
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
I think that the easier would be to add a little CSS rule in order to hide that specific button (via a "display: none").
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- stellanails
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 1 month ago #276293
by stellanails
Replied by stellanails on topic Remove the recording button
Thanks for that intervention, while in the meantime I had found another solution, now that I have received the answer I appreciate what solution to adopt.
One last thing, at the moment I adopted this escamotage, the only thing that goes on, I still leave the cart (which I deliberately showed in the first part), I would rather that the billing, shipping, payment as second and last section Part and then avoid the cart appearing 2 times. I attach the images to better understand, thank you again, I hope it can be a quick change
One last thing, at the moment I adopted this escamotage, the only thing that goes on, I still leave the cart (which I deliberately showed in the first part), I would rather that the billing, shipping, payment as second and last section Part and then avoid the cart appearing 2 times. I attach the images to better understand, thank you again, I hope it can be a quick change
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276297
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Remove the recording button
Hello,
I don't understand your message nor your interrogation.
Please clarify.
Regards,
I don't understand your message nor your interrogation.
Please clarify.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- stellanails
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 1 month ago #276335
by stellanails
Replied by stellanails on topic Remove the recording button
I try to explain better. I would like as an attachment in the previous message, have 2 steps for the purchase process and not 3 as it is currently on the site.
Currently the purchase configuration is this:
1st step: Log in or register, the carriage and Continue
2nd step: Leave the cart still and continue
3rd Step: Billing / Shipping Information, Shipping, Payment, Accept Terms and Confirmation
I wish that the 2nd step was eliminated, I hope to have been clearer.
I apologize for my inaccurate English
Currently the purchase configuration is this:
1st step: Log in or register, the carriage and Continue
2nd step: Leave the cart still and continue
3rd Step: Billing / Shipping Information, Shipping, Payment, Accept Terms and Confirmation
I wish that the 2nd step was eliminated, I hope to have been clearer.
I apologize for my inaccurate English
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276352
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove the recording button
Hi,
There is no cart only second step.
Normally, if you register/login and it doesn't change anything to the cart being displayed, it should automatically go to the next step if you click on the main button at the bottom to go to the next step.
So either:
- you have something changing in the cart when you login/register (like the shipping fee), and in that case there is no solution if you want to keep the cart and the login on the same step.
- you are actually not using the main "next" button at the bottom but the "register" / "login" button of the login view which will send the login/registration form and log you in. The cart will still be there until you click the "next" button at the bottom. In that case, just hide the "register" / "login" button of the login view, as Jerome proposed in a previous message with some CSS. That way, the customer will have to click on the "next" button at the bottom and it will do the login AND go to the next step in one action.
There is no cart only second step.
Normally, if you register/login and it doesn't change anything to the cart being displayed, it should automatically go to the next step if you click on the main button at the bottom to go to the next step.
So either:
- you have something changing in the cart when you login/register (like the shipping fee), and in that case there is no solution if you want to keep the cart and the login on the same step.
- you are actually not using the main "next" button at the bottom but the "register" / "login" button of the login view which will send the login/registration form and log you in. The cart will still be there until you click the "next" button at the bottom. In that case, just hide the "register" / "login" button of the login view, as Jerome proposed in a previous message with some CSS. That way, the customer will have to click on the "next" button at the bottom and it will do the login AND go to the next step in one action.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stellanails
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- stellanails
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 1 month ago #276487
by stellanails
Replied by stellanails on topic Remove the recording button
Thanks, I understand
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds