- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Product images sizes more consistent
- kingtravel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #278409
by kingtravel
Product images sizes more consistent was created by kingtravel
I'm working on making the image thumbnails more consistent looking in the product list view. Where do I go to modify the thumbnail sizes/default width/height, and to edit the CSS vertical alignment for the images within their individual containers in list view?
Also, I would like the images in the product details pages to be larger overall. Where do I find that setting?
Also, I would like the images in the product details pages to be larger overall. Where do I find that setting?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 weeks ago #278437
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product images sizes more consistent
Hi,
By default, the "force size" setting of the HikaShop configuration is activated, which forces the thumbnails to all have the size that you can configure in the settings of your menu item via the Joomla menu manager. It adds white stripes around the thumbnails when necessary so tha the images all look centered, as you would expect.
So I would recommend to check these settings first.
Then, if you want to keep that setting deactivated and use CSS instead to center the images, you can add CSS to HikaShop's frontend as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
For the product page main image, you have a setting in the "Images" section of the HikaShop configuration. And for the thumbnails there, it's done with CSS: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/8...ling.html#thumbnails
By default, the "force size" setting of the HikaShop configuration is activated, which forces the thumbnails to all have the size that you can configure in the settings of your menu item via the Joomla menu manager. It adds white stripes around the thumbnails when necessary so tha the images all look centered, as you would expect.
So I would recommend to check these settings first.
Then, if you want to keep that setting deactivated and use CSS instead to center the images, you can add CSS to HikaShop's frontend as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
For the product page main image, you have a setting in the "Images" section of the HikaShop configuration. And for the thumbnails there, it's done with CSS: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/8...ling.html#thumbnails
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds