- Posts: 267
- Thank you received: 5
Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string
9 years 6 days ago #279493
by dvddvd
Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string was created by dvddvd
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3 8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : "Warning: Illegal string offset '__num__' in plugins / system / hikashopmassaction / hikashopmassaction.php on line 430
Hi Nicolas,
I have updated Joomla to version 3.8 and Hikashop to version 3.2, and I have found the following errors in mass actions:
1.- It generates the following screen (see image 1) with the error phrase in the debugger:
"Warning: Illegal string offset '__num__' in plugins / system / hikashopmassaction / hikashopmassaction.php on line 430
Recoverable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in plugins / system / hikashopmassaction / hikashopmassaction.php on line 430 "
When I select the order tab
2.- If I set the status filter to "Matriculado" corresponding to namekay: confirmed, the wrong result that gives 0.
3.- If I set the status filter in "Proceso Iniciado" that corresponding to namekay: created, the wrong result that gives 0.
Thank you very much!
-- Joomla version -- : 3 8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : "Warning: Illegal string offset '__num__' in plugins / system / hikashopmassaction / hikashopmassaction.php on line 430
Hi Nicolas,
I have updated Joomla to version 3.8 and Hikashop to version 3.2, and I have found the following errors in mass actions:
1.- It generates the following screen (see image 1) with the error phrase in the debugger:
"Warning: Illegal string offset '__num__' in plugins / system / hikashopmassaction / hikashopmassaction.php on line 430
Recoverable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in plugins / system / hikashopmassaction / hikashopmassaction.php on line 430 "
When I select the order tab
2.- If I set the status filter to "Matriculado" corresponding to namekay: confirmed, the wrong result that gives 0.
3.- If I set the status filter in "Proceso Iniciado" that corresponding to namekay: created, the wrong result that gives 0.
Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 days ago #279594
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string
Hi,
1. While I wasn't able to reproduce, I've added a patch which should fix the issue. Please download the install package on our website and install it on yours and that should fix the problem.
2. and 3. Can you please provide screenshots of the mass action and any other relevant information so that we can get a better understanding of the situation ?
1. While I wasn't able to reproduce, I've added a patch which should fix the issue. Please download the install package on our website and install it on yours and that should fix the problem.
2. and 3. Can you please provide screenshots of the mass action and any other relevant information so that we can get a better understanding of the situation ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 3 days ago #279670
by styletricks
Replied by styletricks on topic Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string
I'm getting the same error when trying to update shipping price on order.
Warning: Illegal string offset '' in .../public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php on line 117
Recoverable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in .../public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php on line 117
Please advice
Warning: Illegal string offset '' in .../public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php on line 117
Recoverable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in .../public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php on line 117
Please advice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 days ago - 9 years 3 days ago #279672
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string
Last edit: 9 years 3 days ago by dvddvd.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 days ago #279685
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string
Hi,
2/3. I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my end. The calculation of the result when selecting the filter is correct for me with these filters.
I guess we would need a backend and FTP access in order to look into it.
4. Please do like previously explained in point 1. It should help too.
2/3. I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my end. The calculation of the result when selecting the filter is correct for me with these filters.
I guess we would need a backend and FTP access in order to look into it.
4. Please do like previously explained in point 1. It should help too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 21 hours ago #279908
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string
Hi,
Thank you for the access. I found the issue. It came from that filter not being migrated to the new order status system introduced with HikaShop 3.0.0 and the way you configured your order statuses.
I've made a patch on your website and on our end to fix the situation.
Thank you for the access. I found the issue. It came from that filter not being migrated to the new order status system introduced with HikaShop 3.0.0 and the way you configured your order statuses.
I've made a patch on your website and on our end to fix the situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #281991
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string
Hi Nicolas,
The access that I have sent you for the web in tests, if I update hikashop in the web in production, will that patch have effect?
Thanks very much
The access that I have sent you for the web in tests, if I update hikashop in the web in production, will that patch have effect?
Thanks very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #281992
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string
Hello,
As Nicolas wrote :
And since HikaShop 3.2.1 has been released weeks after the Nicolas message, you can be pretty confident that the patch is include in that version.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
As Nicolas wrote :
So the patch has been merged into HikaShop.I've made a patch on your website and on our end to fix the situation.
And since HikaShop 3.2.1 has been released weeks after the Nicolas message, you can be pretty confident that the patch is include in that version.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds