- Posts: 281
- Thank you received: 3
error during the update to 3.2
9 years 1 day ago - 9 years 1 day ago #279836
by francota
error during the update to 3.2 was created by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
Hello
I was trying to update hikashop to 3.2 version but during the updating I have this error:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1
What could be the problem?
thanks
frank
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
Hello
I was trying to update hikashop to 3.2 version but during the updating I have this error:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1
What could be the problem?
thanks
frank
Last edit: 9 years 1 day ago by francota.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 day ago #279843
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic error during the update to 3.2
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...ikashop-version.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...l-syntax-limit1.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...l-syntax-limit1.html
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 21 hours ago #279902
by francota
Replied by francota on topic error during the update to 3.2
Ok I just re downlowaded and it is ok now
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds