- Posts: 114
- Thank you received: 4
text email with custom fields
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #280297
by peteo
text email with custom fields was created by peteo
How do I get custom fields into that line of the ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION email:
Code:
<?php echo JText::_('CART_PRODUCT_NAME')."\t".JText::_('CART_PRODUCT_UNIT_PRICE')."\t".JText::_('CART_PRODUCT_QUANTITY')."\t".JText::_('HIKASHOP_TOTAL');?>
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by peteo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 11 months ago #280311
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic With the 3.2 update I lost all my custom fields
Hello,
Can you give us more information about what you exactly mean by showing us some screenshots of your issue for example ?
Thank you.
Can you give us more information about what you exactly mean by showing us some screenshots of your issue for example ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282778
by peteo
Replied by peteo on topic With the 3.2 update I lost all my custom fields
Thanks for asking.
How is a screenshot different from the code I pasted in text format? I dont understand your request. I just want to know the name of the variable that pulls in the custom fields. In the HTML template that is {TXT:CUSTOMFIELD_NAME} but that does not work in the text version. I have no clue why the text template would use different variables for the same purpose but it obviously does.
How is a screenshot different from the code I pasted in text format? I dont understand your request. I just want to know the name of the variable that pulls in the custom fields. In the HTML template that is {TXT:CUSTOMFIELD_NAME} but that does not work in the text version. I have no clue why the text template would use different variables for the same purpose but it obviously does.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282779
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic With the 3.2 update I lost all my custom fields
Hi,
The text area is not a template. It's PHP code. So you need to use PHP code, like in the preload area.
If you want to make it easy, you can empty the text area completely. In that case, it will automatically use the HTML version output and strip the HTML to generate the text version. That way, you don't have to handle that yourself.
Otherwise, it's complex if you want to do that.
The custom fields data is not loaded there, so you need code to do that first.
Please understand that such custom coding is not part of user support. If you need a developer to help you with that customization, you can contact our partners:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
The text area is not a template. It's PHP code. So you need to use PHP code, like in the preload area.
If you want to make it easy, you can empty the text area completely. In that case, it will automatically use the HTML version output and strip the HTML to generate the text version. That way, you don't have to handle that yourself.
Otherwise, it's complex if you want to do that.
The custom fields data is not loaded there, so you need code to do that first.
Please understand that such custom coding is not part of user support. If you need a developer to help you with that customization, you can contact our partners:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds