- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 3
error message
- wollini2001
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 11 months ago #281767
by wollini2001
error message was created by wollini2001
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 56.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ' CONCAT('',prod.order_product_name, ' - ' ,c.category_name) as type FROM #__h' at line 1
Hi,
I was in the control panel of Hikashop and tried to edit the window "sales of the month", because it shows nothing, but have orders.
But suddenly I get this error message when I click in the control panel of Hikashop.
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ' CONCAT('',prod.order_product_name, ' - ' ,c.category_name) as type FROM #__h' at line 1
screen: imgur.com/a/mO6F4
What can I do? I need urgently help please.
Thanks in advance
Simone
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 56.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ' CONCAT('',prod.order_product_name, ' - ' ,c.category_name) as type FROM #__h' at line 1
Hi,
I was in the control panel of Hikashop and tried to edit the window "sales of the month", because it shows nothing, but have orders.
But suddenly I get this error message when I click in the control panel of Hikashop.
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ' CONCAT('',prod.order_product_name, ' - ' ,c.category_name) as type FROM #__h' at line 1
screen: imgur.com/a/mO6F4
What can I do? I need urgently help please.
Thanks in advance
Simone
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #281784
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic error message
Hello,
Like that it's difficult to know what is the SQL error exactly.
But I have to guess that it might be related to the "type" alias.
So you should edit the HikaShop "widget.php" class and replace the line:
by
And I hope that it would fix the issue.
Regards,
Like that it's difficult to know what is the SQL error exactly.
But I have to guess that it might be related to the "type" alias.
So you should edit the HikaShop "widget.php" class and replace the line:
Code:
$fieldtype.=' as type';
Code:
$fieldtype.=' as `type`';
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wollini2001
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 3
8 years 11 months ago #281832
by wollini2001
Replied by wollini2001 on topic error message
Thank you for your response.
Unfortunately, it didn't fix the issue.
Now the error differs a little:
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ' CONCAT('',prod.order_product_name, ' - ' ,c.category_name) as `type` FROM chdg4' at line 1
Could you help me if I would give you access to the backend?
Regards,
Simone
Unfortunately, it didn't fix the issue.
Now the error differs a little:
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ' CONCAT('',prod.order_product_name, ' - ' ,c.category_name) as `type` FROM chdg4' at line 1
Could you help me if I would give you access to the backend?
Regards,
Simone
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wollini2001
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 3
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #281860
by wollini2001
Replied by wollini2001 on topic error message
hi,
I could solve the problem.
There must be an error in the report: Sales this month.
I removed this report and after that it worked again and I could create a new report: Sales this month.
Regards,
Simone
I could solve the problem.
There must be an error in the report: Sales this month.
I removed this report and after that it worked again and I could create a new report: Sales this month.
Regards,
Simone
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by wollini2001.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #281844
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic error message
Hello,
Right now, it could be better if we can have the complete SQL query.
If you don't know how to extract that information ; providing the "report" configuration will help us to reproduce.
Regards,
Right now, it could be better if we can have the complete SQL query.
If you don't know how to extract that information ; providing the "report" configuration will help us to reproduce.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds