- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 3
How to install and use the google analytics plugin in hikashop
- wollini2001
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 11 months ago #281924
by wollini2001
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 56.0
I already activate the google analytics plugin and I filled in the UA-number
But how to continue? Can I integrate the view of google analytics in hikashop? Or I have to open my GA account for see the results?
In which files I have to enter the GA tracking code? I think without it will not work, or?
Currently, when I open GA it counts nothing.
I already read the Hikashop documentation to GA but it does not answer my quests, says nothing about the tracking code.
Can someone gives me a detailed description how to use this plugin and what can I do with it?
Thanks in advance
Simone
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 56.0
I already activate the google analytics plugin and I filled in the UA-number
But how to continue? Can I integrate the view of google analytics in hikashop? Or I have to open my GA account for see the results?
In which files I have to enter the GA tracking code? I think without it will not work, or?
Currently, when I open GA it counts nothing.
I already read the Hikashop documentation to GA but it does not answer my quests, says nothing about the tracking code.
Can someone gives me a detailed description how to use this plugin and what can I do with it?
Thanks in advance
Simone
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #281937
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to install and use the google analytics plugin in hikashop
Hello,
If you take a look at that documentation page you will see answer to your questions.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...oogle-analytics.html
- Note that it can take several days before the sales are taken into account by Google Analytics so it's normal that you don't see anything in the Ecommerce tab of your GA account just after an order.
But you're free to perform some search in our forum to know more about how to perform the integration of a tracking code !
Regards,
If you take a look at that documentation page you will see answer to your questions.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...oogle-analytics.html
- The HikaShop plugin for Google Analytics enables you to report every sale made on your website on your Google analytics account.But how to continue? Can I integrate the view of google analytics in hikashop? Or I have to open my GA account for see the results?
- Note that it can take several days before the sales are taken into account by Google Analytics so it's normal that you don't see anything in the Ecommerce tab of your GA account just after an order.
- Also, this plugin is for the e-commerce data of Google Analytics. You'll also need a Joomla Google Analytics plugin enabled on your website to transmit the rest of the Analytics data to your Google Account.In which files I have to enter the GA tracking code? I think without it will not work, or?
- Note that it can take several days before the sales are taken into account by Google Analytics so it's normal that you don't see anything in the Ecommerce tab of your GA account just after an order.Currently, when I open GA it counts nothing.
If there is nothing about the tracking code it's probably because the plugin is not about the tracking code.I already read the Hikashop documentation to GA but it does not answer my quests, says nothing about the tracking code.
But you're free to perform some search in our forum to know more about how to perform the integration of a tracking code !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds