- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Remove review button product page
8 years 10 months ago #282669
by Aiconnlb
Remove review button product page was created by Aiconnlb
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
I want to remove the review button on a productpage. Where can I do this?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
I want to remove the review button on a productpage. Where can I do this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282672
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove review button product page
Hi,
It seems that this has been added as a customization on that page, so I can't say precisely.
I would recommend to activate the "display view files" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
That way, you'll be able to easily see which view file is responsible for the display of that area and you can edit edit it via the menu Display>Views of HikaShop in order to remove the bit you don't want.
It seems that this has been added as a customization on that page, so I can't say precisely.
I would recommend to activate the "display view files" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
That way, you'll be able to easily see which view file is responsible for the display of that area and you can edit edit it via the menu Display>Views of HikaShop in order to remove the bit you don't want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282715
by Aiconnlb
Replied by Aiconnlb on topic Remove review button product page
This is what I getCan you tell me what to remove and where ( i don't understand it )
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282720
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Remove review button product page
Hello,
If you look at the top of the product page, you'll see that you will have to override the "show_tabular" view since you're using the tabular product page where the reviews are added into tabs.
So you will have to modify the tabs in that page.
But if you remove that tab you will just have one left ; so I would more recommend you to change the layout and use the "default" product page layout instead (and override "show_default" to remove what you don't want to display).
Please note that you can also configure the settings for the vote/comment system to deactivate features you don't want !
Regards,
If you look at the top of the product page, you'll see that you will have to override the "show_tabular" view since you're using the tabular product page where the reviews are added into tabs.
So you will have to modify the tabs in that page.
But if you remove that tab you will just have one left ; so I would more recommend you to change the layout and use the "default" product page layout instead (and override "show_default" to remove what you don't want to display).
Please note that you can also configure the settings for the vote/comment system to deactivate features you don't want !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds