- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
small images horizantaly
- neo_zipbat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 10 months ago #283068
by neo_zipbat
small images horizantaly was created by neo_zipbat
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : fire fox
Hi
I'm new on hikashop; I try to design a site on my local host;
In product page small images are aligned vertically ; how I change it to align into horizantally?
and other question is there any slider for small images?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : fire fox
Hi
I'm new on hikashop; I try to design a site on my local host;
In product page small images are aligned vertically ; how I change it to align into horizantally?
and other question is there any slider for small images?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 10 months ago #283078
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic small images horizantaly
Hello,
The best solution will probably be to directly use some CSS code :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
The best solution will probably be to directly use some CSS code :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo_zipbat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- neo_zipbat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 10 months ago #283207
by neo_zipbat
Replied by neo_zipbat on topic small images horizantaly
thank you for your reply
I've changed it!!!
I've changed it!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds