- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Order products by price ascending
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #283528
by Webdexter
Order products by price ascending was created by Webdexter
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 57.0
Hi,
I found this thread in my search for the sollution of my problem when sorting products by price descending. Since this answer is more than 5 years old en probably used for an earlier version of hikashop I'm still struggeling to find the answer for my problem.
If have set the sort order in system > configuration > Disply > Default Parameters for Products > ordering field to product_sort_price
Furthermore I set the Main Menu > Menu > Products Options > Data display > to inherit (product_sort_price)
With these settings I still get the products view sort by backend order. What am I doing wrong?
Can someone point me in the right direction?
Webdexter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 57.0
Hi,
I found this thread in my search for the sollution of my problem when sorting products by price descending. Since this answer is more than 5 years old en probably used for an earlier version of hikashop I'm still struggeling to find the answer for my problem.
If have set the sort order in system > configuration > Disply > Default Parameters for Products > ordering field to product_sort_price
Furthermore I set the Main Menu > Menu > Products Options > Data display > to inherit (product_sort_price)
With these settings I still get the products view sort by backend order. What am I doing wrong?
Can someone point me in the right direction?
Webdexter
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Webdexter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283532
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order products by price ascending
Hello,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you want to do and the thread that you mentioned do not seem to talk about the same thing as you.
While you're talking about setting for the front-end you're also talking about backend views. I'm afraid that's illogical and we can't follow you.
Please clarify !
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you want to do and the thread that you mentioned do not seem to talk about the same thing as you.
While you're talking about setting for the front-end you're also talking about backend views. I'm afraid that's illogical and we can't follow you.
Please clarify !
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds